1. HOW TO ENTER: The giveaway begins on March 28 (2017) at 4:30 p.m. EST. Finalists will be chosen by NYIAD floral design mentors and announced on April 28th (2017). The contest will end on April 28th (2017).
In order to enter, participants are required to:
Submit a comment sharing why they would like to enroll in NYIAD's Floral Design Course.
Additional entries are offered by completing any of the following (as outlined within the giveaway). Additional entries are optional.
- Share a link to the campaign via one of four offered social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest).
Each time the campaign is shared on a different social outlet, that participant will be granted 1 additional entry. (Limit 5 total)
Commented entries left on Facebook, Twitter, via email or other sources will be considered ineligible and will not be included. NYIAD is not responsible for transferring comments left on these other mediums onto the post for submission into the giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to participants 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of NYIAD, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: The winner will be selected within 24 hours after the close of the event, from the eligible entries submitted during the giveaway. The winner will be determined by decision of NYIAD mentors. Winner will be publicly announced on the site and contacted via email. A list of the winner(s) can be requested at anytime by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
NYIAD is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive winner’s emailed information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, email being inadvertently flagged as junk or other email form, or at any website or any combination thereof. Every reasonable attempt will be exhausted prior to prize forfeiture and a new winner being selected, including, but not limited to review of all sub-folders and accounts where emails may inadvertently be directed.
4. PRIZES: The winner will receive a free enrollment in the NYIAD Personal Style Course.
5. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither NYIAD nor their affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that NYIP or Adorama may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of NYIAD, which are final and binding in all respects. Participants may be contacted by sponsors via email. NYIAD is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
6. INTERNET: NYIAD is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by NYIAD on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof.
If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason, NYIAD reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway.
7. SPONSOR / PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment within 90 days of the winner providing requested mailing information.
Step 2 - Register using your social media account to upload your entry.